About Private Labeling Oils ( aka White Label Oils )
Artisan Aromatics provides essential oil private labeling using the most pure and natural essential oils available. Most of our essential oil private label customers are in the US, but, worldwide shipping is available. We ship to your location or warehouse or drop shipper (try ShipBob.com for that). For more info about us, visit our webpage: About Artisan Aromatics. All bottled at our shop in North Carolina, USA.
How Private Label Essential Oils Works
- We can create and print labels for you for a one-time fee or you can provide us with your labels and packaging materials.
- We then bottle, cap, label and pack your order and ship to you or your destination of choice.
- We can handle both small orders (100 or so bottles) and large orders (10,000+). Usually 10ml or 15ml bottles but other sizes available.
- Minimum total for your initial order is $2,500.00 + $250 label set up fee or $5,000 + $150 setup fee.*
- It’s that easy! Simply inquire below and you’ll get the information immediately.
Our Private Labeling Averages 50% Savings
Quality Oils FirstWe are all about quality, not price. Cheap essential oils are often of low-quality and diluted or mixed with synthetic oils or fragrances, sometimes doing more harm than good. We personally select each essential oil in our inventory of over 150 essential oils to insure that we provide our customers with only the best quality possible. And, at the same time, we try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible while still maintaining the highest standards. For Essential Oil Private Labeling, your prices will be approximately half off (50%) our retail prices, and more for very large orders. Here’s a link to our: Retail Catalog PDF (download).
Same Oils We UseWe are very proud of the quality of our Artisan Aromatics brand of Essential Oils. We source, bottle and sell only the finest essential oils available anywhere and we will do the same for you. If we Private Label Essential Oils for you, they will be of the very same high quality that we bottle under our Artisan Aromatics Brand.
Please note: We do not sell oils that are intended for ingestion. Internal use of essential oils is simply not a good idea no matter what some sales representative or MLM agent might tell you. Read more about the Safe and Effective Use of Essential Oils..
More Info on Essential Oil Private Labeling
Bottles We UseOur standard bottles for Essential Oil Private Labeling include:
- Essential Oil Bottles: Amber Glass – 5ml, 10mL, 15 mL & 1oz
- Massage Oil Bottles: Amber Nonreactive Plastic – 4 oz & 8 oz
- Roller Bottles, Spray Bottles and Flip Top Bottles are also available for “ready-to-use” products like Massage Oils.
- All 5ml to 1oz glass essential oil bottles include black caps (Euro-dropper, tamper evident 5-30ml)
- Other sizes are available
LabelsThere are 3 ways to do this:
- Design your own labels, have them printed and send them to us. We will apply the labels to the bottles at not extra cost.
- Design your own labels, send us your design, and we will print the labels and apply them to the bottles, again, at no extra cost.
- We help you design and print your labels.
- If you do not yet have a label design, we will design your label for a one time setup fee. We generally begin with the same format as our own label using your logo and background color/pattern.
- There is a one-time $500 to $1000 setup fee for label design depending on the size of your order. No charge for printing after the initial one-time set-up fee.
- Our labels are printed on high gloss water and oil-proof label stock.
- Our standard size label is 32mm x 85mm (1.25″ x 3.35″). This works well for 10mL & larger bottles.
- Your account specialist will send you guidelines for designing your label. We’ll walk you through the whole process!
Essential Oil BlendsWe bottle pure essential oils or “ready-to-use” essential oil blends that have been diluted to the proper proportions. You can select blends from our Private Label Catalog (download), and rename them to suit your brand. We can also make blends using your formulas, as long as they meet our safety guidelines. If you would like us to create your blend formula, our clinical consultant Dr. Joie Power, director of the Highlands School of Natural Healing, can work with you to create your custom blends at an extra fee.
How soon will I get my oils?It depends how prepared you are to move forward with the project. It generally takes about one week to create the label and finalize your order, one week for bottling, and one week for shipping. If the quantity of oil is not in stock, allow one to two more weeks. If your order is larger (1,000 items or more), allow one to two weeks extra. Reorders can usually be filled within three to five days. We also supply Private label essential oils Australia and Private label essential oils Canada as well as Japan and other countries,
SamplesPlease speak with our account specialist to arrange samples after you have filled out the forms and given us basic info about your needs.
Prices / CatalogPrices for Private Labeling are marked down 50% from retail for most items. The discount for very expensive essential oils, kits and diffusers is 30%, since our margin is much smaller on these items. Additional discounts are available for large orders.Private Label pricing includes oils, bottles, caps and labor. There are no hidden charges here. Our shipping fees are the actual shipping cost, no handling fees or “convenience” charges.
Minimum order for Essential Oil Private LabelingFor your first order, we ask that the minimum order is 10 of each product ing to at least total at least $2,500 for the entire order. $500 minimum for subsequent orders although $1000 or more is much preferred. We know the needs of each of our private labeling customers are different, and we try to meet the needs of all of our customers.
Packing & ShippingWe pack per customer requirements. Additional fees may apply for putting individual bottles in bags, boxes or other containers. We can ship to you, your store, Amazon or any other destination. All shipping fees are additional. We charge exactly what the shipping provider charges us – no handling or convenience fees. We are located in North Carolina and ship anywhere in the US and worldwide.
Drop ShippingWe do not drop ship. But, we can refer you to a company that specializes in drop shipping. We like ShipBob for this and can ship to them and then they can ship to your customers when you make a sale. Speak to your project manager about this.
AmazonSome of our customers sell the products that we create for them on Amazon. But, this is EXTREMELY difficult to do UNLESS, you are already selling other products on Amazon. If your goal is to sell essential oils on Amazon, contact the folks at Amazon FIRST and make sure that you can sell your product on Amazon and also find out all the details that you need to pass on to us, like special label requirements, bar codes, special packing requirements, etc. We will ONLY ship to Amazon if you have already set up an account with then and know their requirements. Otherwise, we ship to you.
How do I get started?To get started, fill out the contact form below. You will receive an email with a brief questionnaire. Please fill out as much information as you can, and send it back to us. Even if you’re not sure about your order, it helps to give us get a sense of your project.*Private Label customers qualify for 50% off our retail prices for all but our most expensive and/or rare essential oils (discount is less for those).
* Any combination as long as you order at least 5 each of each of the products you have selected