These Aromatherapy Kits were developed for the Aromatherapy School but are Available to All
These Aromatherapy Kits were designed to meet the requirements of the Clinical Aromatherapy Course for Healthcare Practitioners offered by The Highlands School of Natural Healing, Level I, Level II, and Level III. But, of course, these aromatherapy kits also make great starter kits or aromatherapy gift sets for anyone. Each of these aromatherapy kits is discounted 5% below price of buying the oils individually.
All of the Essential Oils in our Level I, Level II, and Level III Kits are Therapeutic Quality. The Level I essential oil kit contains 16 essential oils, the Level II essential oil kit contains 12 essential oils and the Level III essential oil kit contains 10 essential oils. Some of the Essential Oils come from our Artisan collection, and the remainder of the Essential Oils come from our Therapeutic quality collection. A sturdy, laboratory quality box with 16 cell dividers holds the Essential Oils that go in each aromatherapy kit.
Choose the size bottles in your aromatherapy kit to either minimize cost or maximize quantity. Choose the all ½ dram aromatherapy kit or the ½dr, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml “mix” kit that has the most expensive oils in smaller sizes but most of the oils in 15ml sizes.
Great Value: Level I, II & III Kits are discounted 5% off retail prices for individual essential oils.
Level I Essential Oil Kit contains the following 16 essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Cedarwood Atlas organic 15ml, Chamomile, Blue ½dr, Chamomile, Roman ½dr, Clary Sage 10ml, Eucalyptus globulus organic 15ml, Frankincense Somalia 5ml, Geranium Egypt organic 10ml, Lavender Provence organic 10ml, Lemon organic 15ml, Sweet Orange organic 15ml, Peppermint organic 15ml, Rose Otto ½dr, Rosemary Tunisia 15ml, Tea Tree organic 15ml, Thyme linalol 15ml, Ylang Ylang Extra 5ml.
Level II Essential Oil Kit contains the following 12 essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Angelica Root ½dr, Basil linalool 15ml, Cajeput 15ml, Cypress 15ml, Helichrysum, France ½dr, Juniper 15ml, Marjoram organic 10ml, Myrrh 5ml, Neroli ½dr, Pepper (black) 15ml, Petitgrain 15ml, Vetiver organic 5ml.
Level III Essential Oil Kit contains the following 10 essential oils (“mix” kit sizes indicated):
Bay Laurel 15ml, Cardamom 5ml, Fennel 15ml, Fir Needle, silver 15ml, Ginger 15ml, Melissa ½dr, Palmarosa 15ml, Patchouli organic 10ml, Sandalwood ½dr, Spikenard 5ml.
You may also be interested in The Aromatherapy Guide, a 4-page laminated booklet, which covers vital information on 24 essential oils (most of those in the above kits). Keep this Aromatherapy Guide around as an easy reference manual. This Aromatherapy Study Guide was developed by Clinical Aromatherapy Consultant and retired neuropsychologist Dr. Joie Power, who also director of The Aromatherapy School and the Highlands School of Natural Healing.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Artisan Aromatics, a dba of EcomGreen LLC, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication.