Aromatherapy Starter Kit – 12 includes twelve Therapeutic Quality Essential Oils, 10ml ea. + 4 page Aromatherapy Study Guide.
For anyone starting out in the field of Aromatherapy, this Aromatherapy Starter Kit provides 12 of the most generally needed essential oils used in the practice of aromatherapy. These 12 essential oils are of true therapeutic quality like all of our Artisan Aromatics Essential Oils. This collection of essential oils in our Aromatherapy Starter Kit – 12 contains some of the most popular 100% pure and natural essential oils and is great for anyone who wants to explore the varied properties and uses of essential oils for personal enjoyment and for enhancing wellness.
SAVE 20%: Our Artisan Aromatics Starter Kit is priced 20% off 15ml prices
Each Aromatherapy Kit and/or Aromatherapy Set includes a 20% Discount over price you would pay if you bought each oil separately in 15ml sizes
Along with the Aromatherapy Starter Kit – 12, Dr. Joie Power’s Aromatherapy Quick Study Guide is included. This 4 page laminated guide covers the uses of the essential oils in the kit and more. The Aromatherapy Guide includes information about the 12 essential oils in this kit plus many more. Keep this Aromatherapy Guide around as an easy reference manual. This Kit was developed by Clinical Aromatherapy Consultant and retired neuropsychologist Dr. Joie Power, who also director of The Aromatherapy School and the Highlands School of Natural Healing.
The Aromatherapy Starter Kit – 12 contains these twelve 100% pure and natural therapeutic quality essential oils, 10ml ea.:
- Bergamot FCF
- Cedarwood Atlas
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Geranium, Egypt
- Lavender, Bulgaria
- Orange, organic
- Tea Tree, organic
- Ylang Ylang Complete
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Artisan Aromatics, a dba of EcomGreen LLC, is not liable for any accidents or injuries whatsoever caused by anyone practicing self-medication.