Give the gift of therapeutic aroma with our DIY Natural Perfume Kit.
This Kit sets you up with everything you need to make 6 roll-on bottles of custom, all-natural perfume, with plenty of essential oils left over for your gift to yourself.
Is this DIY Perfume Kit the new gift idea for you? Consider these 5 reasons to make your own perfume for gifts.
This DIY Natural Perfume Kit includes:
- 6 roll-on perfume bottles for your gifts, with lids and blank labels
- 2 blending bottles for crafting your custom aroma
- 14 10mL bottles of therapeutic-quality essential oils, including: Bergamot fcf, Cedarwood Atlas, Fir Needle Silver, Frankincense India, Geranium Egypt, Lavender Bulgaria, Lemon organic, Lime (distilled), Marjoram, Orange organic, Patchouli, Rosemary Tunisia, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang Complete
- 1 2oz bottle of carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil)
- 15 pipettes
- a How-to Manual, including Sample Recipes, a Fragrance Guide explaining how to select your perfume’s base middle and top notes, as well as Safe Usage Considerations
Great Value with Extra Essential Oils for You –
We are offering this Natural Perfume Kit at an incredible value out of appreciation for our loyal customers. Only 30 to 90 drops of the essential oils we provide are needed to make a batch of 6 perfumes, so even after using some for gifts and blending experiments, you will still have plenty of essential oils left for your own enjoyment. It’s a great way to get started with perfumery!
Optional Supplementary Package
If you’d like to make more than 6 gift bottles of perfume, you can order a supplementary package of 6 additional roll-on perfume bottles with lids and labels as well as another 2oz bottle of carrier oil.
The DIY Perfume Kit was developed by Dr. Joie Power, PhD, professional aromatherapist and Director of Highlands School of Natural Healing and The Aromatherapy School.