We take your privacy seriously.
What personal data do you collect?
We collect information that you provide to us when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order with us
- Become a registered user without making an order
- Subscribe to our blog
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out a form to contact us
This data collected typically consists of: your name, email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers and credit card information. In addition, we also capture information like IP address, browser information and cookies for our site. This gives us vital information that is used in aggregate to better our site and services.
What do you use my data for?
We use the personal data we collect for the following only :
- Personalizing your Experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- Improving our Website – we continually improve our website based on your information and feedback
- Providing better Customer Service – your information helps us better respond to your requests and needs
- Processing Transactions – your information helps us to process your orders and expedite issuance
- Administering Contests and Promotions – occasionally we give away free stuff or (even more) exceptional discounts
- Sending Emails – we may email you at the address you provided
If you wish to be completely “forgotten” and do not want to have any cookies left from our site, be sure to do the following :
Revisiting our site may trigger the cookies process all over again.
Website Caching Policy
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.