Your beginner-friendly essential oils guide!
- Complete starter’s guide to understanding the benefits of essential oils and how to use them to make homemade, all-natural self-care products and remedies
- 115 recipes for making natural products, from bath bombs, lip balms, and facial cleansers to immunity boosters, candles, laundry soap, dryer sheets, headache remedies, topical burn balms, and more
- Step-by-step instructions and detailed information on starting an essential oil home apothecary, the cost advantages, the benefits of aromatherapy, carrier oils versus essential oils, forms of essential oils, and more
- Tables, charts, and sidebars provide guidance on top 40 recommended oils to own, additional product ingredients, measurement conversions, and other helpful notes
- Incorporate organic products into your lifestyle, or even start a small business to profit from the products you make
- Author Stephanie Ariel is a certified aromatherapist with 20 years of experience in product design, artisan crafting, and DIY natural products, who exclusively uses essential oils and natural botanicals to make toxin- and chemical-free products
Whether you’re new to the amazing world of essential oils or have been using them for years, this complete essential oils guide details their incredible benefits, as well as how to make — and even monetize — natural home remedies and self-care products!
Essential Oil Recipes for Home and Body Care provides thorough insight on starting your at-home essential oil apothecary, the power of aromatherapy, how to use essential oils, and other informative topics before presenting 115 essential oil recipes you can easily make and use at home, gift to family and friends, or even sell for a profit!
From all-natural homemade body scrubs, dryer sheets, and laundry soap to homemade candles, immunity boosters, medicinal balms for headaches, stings, itches, men’s health, women’s health, and so much more, each recipe includes clear, step-by-step instructions and tips for personalization. Also included are helpful tables for which essential oils to start with, including peppermint, lavender, ylang ylang, and more, plus need-to-have ingredients, from coconut oil and jojoba to sea salt, castile soap, candelilla wax, and other supplies.
Author Stephanie Ariel is a certified aromatherapist with 20 years of experience in product design, artisan crafting, and DIY natural products, who exclusively uses essential oils and natural botanicals to make toxin- and chemical-free products. She is the also the proprietor of Artisan Aromatics.
A complete starter’s guide to using essential oils, this must-have resource will help you understand the basics and inspire you with endless possibilities!
There are no reviews yet.