The Rose bears rich mythological associations with divine femininity, so it is no coincidence that Rose essential oil is associated with energetics of the sacred feminine.
- Chinese Medicine names Rose a powerful Yin tonic.
- Rose essential oil is known for regulating menstruation and helping women through menopause. Many aromatherapists believe Rose essential oil to exert a tonic effect on the uterus and to aid in conception.
- The emotional effects of Rose essential oil may be even more important than its physical ones. Rose is said to promote feelings of self-worth and confidence, specifically in women, and is considered especially helpful in cases of postpartum “blues.”
- Rose essential oil can lift a heavy mood and inspire feelings of beauty and self-confidence in those times when we just feel inadequate or less attractive.
- Rose essential oil’s ability to comfort is well-known and has been described as feeling like a mother’s warm embrace. For this reason it is a wonderful essential oil to use for anyone who has had a loss or trauma, who is facing death, or who needs to experience the deeply nurturing aspect of the Sacred Feminine for any reason.
- Beautifully fragrant and subtle, Rose essential oil is a wonderful way to honor the Sacred Feminine and to bring the Goddesses’ gifts of rejuvenation and healing into your home and into your life.
Enjoy the aromatherapeutic effects of Rose with our Rose Essential Oils, including Rose Otto, Rose Absolute and Rose Enfleurage.
1 thought on “Rose Essential Oil: Embodying the Sacred Feminine”
Hello and thank you for sharing this. I am and always have had an interest in herbal medicine and the healing of nature verses pharmacutical. I actually desest some of the methods that they have used on animals and humanity alike. I should have gone on to college to do what you do and help people with the fine herbs, roots, ect. That God gave us to use to heal ourselves. I am a absolute true believer in herbal healing. Thank you for having a site that I can learn from.