The Rose bears rich mythological associations with divine femininity, so it is no coincidence that Rose essential oil is associated with energetics of the sacred feminine.
- Chinese Medicine names Rose a powerful Yin tonic.
- Rose essential oil is known for regulating menstruation and helping women through menopause. Many aromatherapists believe Rose essential oil to exert a tonic effect on the uterus and to aid in conception.
- The emotional effects of Rose essential oil may be even more important than its physical ones. Rose is said to promote feelings of self-worth and confidence, specifically in women, and is considered especially helpful in cases of postpartum “blues.”
- Rose essential oil can lift a heavy mood and inspire feelings of beauty and self-confidence in those times when we just feel inadequate or less attractive.
- Rose essential oil’s ability to comfort is well-known and has been described as feeling like a mother’s warm embrace. For this reason it is a wonderful essential oil to use for anyone who has had a loss or trauma, who is facing death, or who needs to experience the deeply nurturing aspect of the Sacred Feminine for any reason.
- Beautifully fragrant and subtle, Rose essential oil is a wonderful way to honor the Sacred Feminine and to bring the Goddesses’ gifts of rejuvenation and healing into your home and into your life.